Date of last revision May 23, 2018
IDMatrix (USA) LTD 8 The Green Suite 8016 Dover, Delaware 19901
At IDMatrix, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. PII is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-PII is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
You may be required to provide us with your PII when you visit our Platform. In order to fully use our Platform, we may collect PII such as your name, date of birth, email, address, telephone number, and IP address.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, location information, age, zip code, gender, browsing history, search history, and registration history, interactions with the website, location, referring URL, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to postings you make on the public areas of our website, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings.
We collect PII from you when you provide the information directly to us, such as when you register to use our Platform. We collect PII for certain purposes, including:
- Respond to a request: We collect your personal information if you contact us via the Platform. We use this information to contact the requester or person who has made an inquiry. We may also use your PII to contact you as necessary.
- To Use Our Services: If you decide to use our Services, we use your information to assist us in processing your transaction and bill you for the Services.
- Register You For an Account: If you register for an account, we collect your personal information that you provide. We use this information to process your registration request and to authenticate you.
- Share with Third Parties with Your Permission: We may share your information with our third party partners for marketing purposes and to ensure that our website functions properly. By submitting your PII you consent that we may share your PII with our third party partners. If you wish to revoke this consent please contact us.
- Marketing and Research: We may use your personal information to send you information about our services and special offers, including newsletters and surveys. We also collect information on how you use our Platform and how you respond to our advertising and promotional communications. We may also offer you the opportunity to participate in a survey or research evaluations.
You will be able to access any PII by contacting us. You may edit that information by requesting that we remove or change your PII on file. If you have any questions or wish to review, change, or access any of your PII collected by us, please contact us at email@example.com. Additionally, if you wish to opt out of our data collection practices or would like us to remove any of your PII, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you have submitted a removal request for any PII to us please be aware that we may keep inaccessible copies of your PII subject to our data retention policies and as required by applicable laws.
Throughout the course of our provision of our services to you, we may delegate our authority to collect, access, use, and disseminate your information to third parties who maintain our underlying systems. We use third-party service providers to assist us in our business. We will provide your personal information to those third parties to perform services on our behalf.
In addition, we may share information in aggregated statistics and de-identified form with third parties for their own use, such as for learning about the types of visitors to our Platform, as well as for research purposes.
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying IDMatrix that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavor to promptly remove you from our list once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at email@example.com.
IDMatrix or other users may post links to third party websites on the Platform, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third party site through our Platform, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards. For this reason we use SSL certificates to enhance our Platform security and encryption to enhance our application security. However, as this is the Internet, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately.
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy including COPPA. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected any information from users under the age of 18 please contact us immediately.